THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12/09/2009

Protecting the agricultural heritage/another article calledGrant helps prepare students for careers in agriculture

I have the article on this and some people say that farmers today are aloud to farm bigger than ever and their crops grown have shifted the farming families have been diminished in the face of an increasing number of corporate farming concerns that cultivate an ever-larger percentage of arable land. this is the website that I went to if you would like to read this article to get more information here is the website address:http://www.suffolknewsherald.com/news/2009/dec/07/protecting-agricultural-heritage/. I have read another article called Grant helps prepare students for careers in agriculture its about how the U.S. Department of Agriculture is going to give vrants to students to go to college for agricultual classes and will also get paid for 24 hours. for more information on this article go to this website:http://www.kionrightnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=11635152.

No comments:

Post a Comment